The Northwest Regional Professional Development Program (NWRPDP), in accordance with Nevada Revised statues, is committed to elevate student performance by providing sustained professional learning for educators. We strive to build productive regional partnerships and make a positive impact with all of our pursuits.
Upcoming Learning Events
- Social Studies Book Study SeriesMon, Jan 25Zoom link will be provided when registered.Jan 25, 4:00 PM – Apr 26, 6:00 PMZoom link will be provided when registered.Join us for a 2-part book study featuring Peniel E. Joseph's The Sword and the Shield: The Revolutionary Lives of Malcom X and Martin Luther King Jr. and Patrick Radden Keefe's Say Nothing: A True Story of Murder and Memory in Northern Ireland. Part 1: 1/25, 2/1, 2/8, 2/22 Part 2: 4/5, 4/12, 4/19
- Discovery EducationFor information or training contact NWRPDPZoomFor information or training contact NWRPDPZoomNevada Educators can utilize Discovery Education through Clever to access digital content and resources which can be integrated with Microsoft Teams, Google Classroom, Canvas and Clever to enrich and enhance lessons while moving between classroom, hybrid, and distance learning environment.
- Northern Nevada National Board MOC/Renewal CohortThursdays 4:30-6:30 (email Jaime for dates)Zoom
- Become a National Board Certified TeacherContact Jaime Whisler for dates and times.Zoom
- School Counselors: Trauma and Crisis SpecialistMonday, Oct. 12 and Nov. 9 from 4-5:15TBD
- Read Nevada with myONSee flyer for the different times.Zoom Meeting - Check the flyer for the link
Contact Northwest Regional Professional Development Program
380 Edison Way, Reno NV 89512